This blog is a hodgepodge of things I want to share, from the good deals I find to my newfound cake decorating hobby and everything in between. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Month 10 (2011) - Stuffed Green Peppers

For October's new food, Greg asked me to try stuffed green peppers. I am well aware that it is December, but we have been so busy the last few months, we forgot to eat new food! So, October and November's food will both be eaten in December. The important thing is that I try 12 new things, who cares if we are a few months off!

We decided to cook this one at home instead of eating out. We already had most of the ingredients to make the stuffed green pepper recipe I found online. All I had to buy was the tomato sauce and peppers! It took over an hour to prepare and bake, but it was well worth it. They had a great flavor, and I liked them quite a bit. We made 4 total peppers, and we each at one for dinner lat night and we each brought one for lunch today. Overall, not my absolute favorite, but good food!

Before Baking
After Baking




No comments:

Post a Comment