This blog is a hodgepodge of things I want to share, from the good deals I find to my newfound cake decorating hobby and everything in between. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BzzAgent: Glade

I recently signed up for a new Web site, BzzAgent. This site is similar to House Party, they send you products and then you share your opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts (like this one!) and more. If you love free things as much as I do, sign up!

I recently received coupons in the mail for the new glade expressions® collection. I got to go to the store and pick out a free fragrance mist and oil diffuser. I also received coupons to share! I picked the apple scent due to the nice fall weather we have been having lately. The oil diffuser is great, it is a cute design and smells amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment