This blog is a hodgepodge of things I want to share, from the good deals I find to my newfound cake decorating hobby and everything in between. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Month 7 (2011) - Polish Sausage and Sauerkraut

To continue my new years resolution of letting my husband pick one new food per month for me to try, in the month of July I tried polish sausage and sauerkraut. I have always liked polish sausage, so that wasn't an issue for me, but I have never really liked sauerkraut. I have always pushed it to the side in the past when it was mixed with sausage.


At first I just tasted a piece of sauerkraut, and I didn't think it was good, but then I took a bit of sausage with sauerkraut and decided that it was OK when paired with the sausage. I even went back for seconds. I liked the flavors mixed together and  would eat this again occasionally.

I give this meal a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment