This blog is a hodgepodge of things I want to share, from the good deals I find to my newfound cake decorating hobby and everything in between. Enjoy!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Silk Marvelous Mornings

I won another House Party! I seriously love that Web site! This time, I won the Silk marvelous mornings  party,. Silk is promoting their new Silk Fruit & Protein drink. Here is what I received in my party pack:

  • 4 coupons for a fee quart or half gallon of any Silk
  • 1 juice glass
  • 1 tumbler
  • 1 $5 Visa gift card
  • 43 coupons for $1 off any quart or larger Silk Fruit & Protein
  • 42 Silk tasting cups
  • 14 crazy straws
  • 14 Silk bowls, plates and napkins
  • 14 Silk magnets
  • 14 coupons for $15 off a Ninja kitchen appliance
I haven't used the free coupons yet, but I plan on tasting the new drink this week! Thanks House Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment