This blog is a hodgepodge of things I want to share, from the good deals I find to my newfound cake decorating hobby and everything in between. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BzzAgent Neutrogena Cosmetics

Thanks once again to BzzAgent for introducing me to some very cool products!



Neutrogena® is known for making radiant skin a reality with their skin care products, so we should have known they’d do the same with their makeup. Forget diamonds — Neutrogena® Cosmetics are the only best friend a girl needs, enhancing your natural beauty while helping to improve your skin’s healthy look.

In this Bzz kit- I received:
Neutrogena® MoistureSmooth Color Sticks for sheer, shiny color that conditions lips
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara for 100% longer looking lashes
Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadows for 12-hour wear that instantly revives and brightens eyes

I have used all of these products, and I really enjoy them all. If it was up to me, I would use a different shade of lipstick, the sweet watermelon I received is a little bit light pink for my taste. The two eyeshadow shades I received I LOVED!

I would recommend these products and will continue to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment