This blog is a hodgepodge of things I want to share, from the good deals I find to my newfound cake decorating hobby and everything in between. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Spin Master Games

Logo
I won another House Party! I have written about House Party before, but for those of you who haven't ready my past posts, it is a Web site where you fill out applications to host a party at your house featuring a product. If anyone has not been to the House Party Web site, yet, you must check it out now! So far, I have won 5 house parties, and each time I got to sample and share fun products!

Quelf
The party I most recently won was a Spin Master Games Party. My party pack included two board games (Quelf and Logo), magnetic chip clips, drink stirrers, coasters, napkins and of course, coupons!

We had friends over, ate dinner and then got playing! Both games were really fun! I have to say, since I LOVE board games, this was my favorite House Party so far!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You won a party! Congrats! I've applied for a couple but nothing yet. I love board games too!

    ReplyDelete