This blog is a hodgepodge of things I want to share, from the good deals I find to my newfound cake decorating hobby and everything in between. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Month 2 (2011) - Sloppy Joes

This month as part of my new years resolution my husband decided to make me try a sloppy joe. I cannot remember the last time I had a sloppy joe, if ever, but I remember the smell making me nauseous in the past.


I took a bite, and although it didn't smell good, I realized that it wasn't as bad as I thought. I wouldn't say that I like it, but it was tolerable.  I think it would be a lot better if we made our own sloppy joe sauce. We used Manwich and I didn't like the fact that there were chunks of onion and something else in the sauce.


Assuming we make our own sauce, my husband might be able to convince me to eat this every once in awhile (and by that I mean once or twice a year- I didn't like it that much!)

I give this meal a 5 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...Sloppy Joes. If you find a good recipe for your own sauce, please share!

    ReplyDelete