This blog is a hodgepodge of things I want to share, from the good deals I find to my newfound cake decorating hobby and everything in between. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Football Themed Cupcakes

Today is Superbowl Sunday and as usual, we are having people over to watch. I had to make some cupcakes for the occasion! After searching online for football themed cupcakes, I decided that I needed a way to make grass for the field. I headed to Michael's (with a printed coupon of course) to purchase the Wilton Grass Tip. Next I had to think of something to represent a football. I thought about sculpting tootsie rolls, but while at the grocery store my  husband pointed out some chocolate covered peanuts that would work perfectly! It took me a few hours, but I think the finished product is super cute! I am ready to watch the game (or commercials...) with friends and eat some good food!



1 comment: